Friday, April 18, 2014

How Many Ways Can I make Coffee


My newest coffee marker.

This is a short blog about the newest addition to my coffee line-up, my slightly used espresso marker. It is a Maxim Expres and my Dad and Terry gave it to us because they bought one of those nice Nespresso machines (it makes a great cup of coffee). 
It is an espresso/cappuccino marker and since they have had it a while it didn’t have in directions on how to use it. One of the good things about the internet is one can find manuals for just about anything. While the one I found wasn’t for this model, it was close enough. 
I now have to buy coffee for four different makers, Keurig, Mr. Coffee, a percolator and now an espresso marker.  I guess now I just need to learn how to make cappuccinos.

1 comment:

  1. Alright cuz that's funny when you figure it out mske me some. Love Ya.

    ReplyDelete