Friday, August 25, 2023

I Still Had To Deal With The Lummox...But It Was The Roans!



I know all of my Peteoholics have been jonesing for a fix from their favorite Hiking Machine, and I aim to please. This week, I kicked the Lummox in the nuts and told him after he recovered from the fetal position we were going out. But it wasn't just anywhere it was THE ROANS...HELL YEAH! We were originally going to the Humps, but the Lummox wussed out. Luckily, he suggested the Roans, or he would have had his balls busted again! 



Well, I wanted to go on to Grassy Ridge (Bald), but the Lummox was tired and hot, so we stopped...what a melvin! The only reason I stopped was because the Lummox promised we would go to Grassy Ridge the next day. We did, but not as I planned. See, he woke up complaining that his shoulder hurt because his sleeping pad had deflated. What a pansy, I sleep cowboy-style every time out! So, he didn't want to spend another night out. Well, I held him to the promise of going to Grassy Ridge with the threat of blue balls! While I only got one night on the Roans, it was better than none. Well, with that I have three words for you...I'm out BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment