Tuesday, January 31, 2023

PPE Test Just Part Of Trip To The Cabin

Here is the first test of the new era of the blog. This past weekend I went to the Cabin, with Dad and Lester, to check on things and also start whittling away on a tree that has fallen across the road past the barn. It gave me a chance to test out new personal protection equipment (PPE) I got for using my chainsaw. See, I want to get my Forest Service Chainsaw Certification and I would need this PPE. So, I just took Skip, from Carolina Mountain Club, advice and got PPE.


I also did some hiking, built my first fire of 2023, and of course, ran the drone. Well for more pictures click on this SmugMug link... 


1 comment:

  1. The chaps work great - especially in winter (summer will make you cuss every tree - lol)

    ReplyDelete