Friday, December 20, 2013

Coffee, Back to the Future

Well, today I received a nice gift from my Mother-in-Law, a old-time coffee percolator (it is a stove top kind).
What is funny I was never much of a coffee drinker until I went to Italy in 2010. After having an Italian Espresso I realized that the reason I didn't like coffee was because of all the junk I put in it. So, it was Strong black coffee that I liked all along. 
My Dad & his wife, Terri got us a Kuerig that Christmas. Well, from the single cup maker I then got a small Mr. Coffee. 
However, when I went to Asheville, in November, to visit my old friends Matt & Jeannie before they headed to Idaho, he told me that percolated coffee was the best, and after he made me a cup that evening I think he was right. So with coffee you can say I went " Back to the Future. " Thanks, Matt!
My Coffee Percolator.

No comments:

Post a Comment