Thursday, December 28, 2017

Back On The AT Down The Rabbit Hole At Hot Springs


Well, Pete, the Hiking Machine, here and I am back on my home...the Appalachian Trail (AT). Well, the Big Lummox didn't want anything hard and wanted to go to Hot Springs, so we did the split hike to Mill Ridge and Lover's Leap Loop. the first part isn't too hard and the Lummox enjoyed getting to see some new spots. Anytime I can get on the AT makes me happy.



Once we got to the pond at Mill Ridge we got back to Tanyard Gap and then drove into Hot Springs to hike up to Lover's Leap. I had the idea to do it in reverse order, going up the Lover's Leap Trail and then south down the AT. It was funny to see the Lummox knees knocking when we ventured out on the Lover's Leap. Overall it was a good day and I didn't hurt my back either.


No comments:

Post a Comment