Friday, March 30, 2018

2018 Wildflowers Blog Kicks Off In March


Let me just say 2017 was not a great year for the wildflower blog. I had planned on doing them quarterly and that didn't happen. I also planned a Mountain Laurel, Azalea and Rhododendron special. Well, that didn't happen either. But I plan on doing that one at some point. As for this year, I am at least going to do them monthly and maybe twice a month if I can keep up. Also, I am going to limit each entry with two photos per flower (but I might cheat at some point). Anyway, with that said here is the first 2018 Wildflower Blog....

Bloodroot:


Coltsfoot:



Cutleaf Toothwort:


Dandelion:



Harbinger-Of-Spring:


Fire Pink:


Periwinkle:


Purple Nettle:


Rue Anemone:



Spring Beauty, Virginia:



Trillium, Yellow:



Violet, Purple:


Violet, Tri-Color:




No comments:

Post a Comment