Monday, November 5, 2018

Hanging Signs, Hiking & Fall Colors Highlight Three Days At The Cabin


This past weekend I headed to the Cabin in Southwest Virginia for some fall colors. I also got to do some hiking which was also a chance to get up more Posted signs. I got six up in total with three up on Buckner Ridge. On Saturday, I also came across two deer (one buck) and five turkeys. I didn't take Bax on Saturday and he didn't like that so I took him out Sunday with me.





We went up to Gillenwater Ridge to what I have named George's Meadow in honor of George Castle who recently passed away. He was an old friend of the family and will be missed. Then it was up to Russell and Robert Knobs. On both days I also marked where I am going to cut some permanent hiking trails. All in all, it was a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment