Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I Think I am Going To Give This Blog Stuff Another Go...


Tales from the Wood Booger, since I started the blog back in March of 2013 it has been a labor of love.  However, in recent times it has been more labor than love. 
So the blog is at a crossroads...I love doing it, but it does become overwhelming at times. Anyway, what to do? Well, since this is kind of the fifth anniversary of starting the blog in earnest I plan on scaling back longer blogs. I will do them, but a lot of them will fall into the Back in the Day category. What I will try to do is shorter ones with a couple of pictures and more photo blogs (they're just easier). I will also try to do some on the spot ones blogs that I might add a photo too later. On my seasonal blogs, I  am going to cut back the categories while adding some of my favorite spots I went too. I'm going to start reposting links on Facebook and Twitter, so people know when there are new ones.  
I know I enjoy doing the blog and I hope that I can get back to more love and less labor when it comes to doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment