Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Blue Skies & Sunsets Over Southwest Virginia Signal Change For The Blog


I have been waiting for a time to announce changes to the blog and my trip late last week is as good a time as any. 
I love doing the blog, but that feeling is sometimes tested as it takes time to get posts up. Writing the blog and working on pictures can get time-consuming. Besides normal life, I have other projects I want to begin work on. This means that when I put blogs up they will be shorter and most of the pictures will be linked to SmugMug and Google Photos. I will still do longer blogs when it is warranted. Also, I will have more on these projects on here soon.

The Cabin from above


The main thing to note about the trip to the Cabin was getting to fly the drone over Scott County. I flew it over the Cabin on Thursday, including for sunset. Then I took it out Friday for five different spots. The first meadow on the way up Wood Booger Ridge and the George's Meadow. Then it was down to Deer Meadow and decided here to go up to Buckner Ridge. Because it isn't totally clear on our property I got to test my pilot skills here. The final spot was on the other side of the other barn in the open road at Franklin's Place. So, enjoy some of these birds-eye views above Southwest Virginia...

View from the First Meadow

From George's Meadow on Wood Booger Ridge

From Deer Meadow

Valley view from Buckner Ridge

The Other Barn at my last stop


Photo Links: SmugMug & Google Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment