Tuesday, March 29, 2022

A Frustrating Week Ends In Hiking Machine Style On Pinnacle Mountain!



I know all of you Peteaholics were worried since I didn't blog after going to the Smokies last week. First, it was a wuss trail at 2.6 miles and full of kids and mouthbreathers! I mean one dufus was pushing a f**king stroller up the trail. So, since then I really didn't feel like gracing these morons with a blog entry. Then the Lummox was the Lummox on Saturday as we were supposed to have members of CareNET bow before the Hiking Machine, but the big idiot (the Lummox) forgot his boots...GOOD LORD! 


What can make it better? Over eight miles up to the Pinnacle Mountain Fire Tower...HELL YEAH! That's what I did today and the Lummox remembered his boots (dumb ass). Well, I'm out...BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment