Thursday, August 10, 2023

Hiking Machine, Trail Work Leader, Campground Enforcer...All Down The Rabbit Hole!


Finally! The Hiking Machine got to do the two things I love most...Hiking and camping! On Tuesday, we camped at Horse Creek Campground. While I would rather be out backpacking into the bush, I had to rendezvous with the Forest Service because I led a team to fix the privy at Pete's (Jerry Cabin) Shelter. But first, I got to camp at an excellent campground. 



After a beautiful night in my rocking tent, I woke up with the Lummox passing himself. Some bald jabroni with no shirt came wandering in. While the Lummox coward was in his tent, I gave the guy a drink of water and then gave him the Hiking Machine stare, and he said thank and vamoosed!


The next day, I rode up to the AT (Appalachian Trail) with Taylor from the Forest Service, and yes, we brought the Lummox...he's about as useful as a football bat. I got that board on the privy fixed and battled a Black Widow Spider to boot...now can I get a HELL YEAH! Well, with that, you know where this is going, I'm out...BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment