Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Movember Is Over But Not The Beard Blog




It is the start of December and with it Movember has come and gone, but not my beard. In honor of the start of the winter season (unofficially) it is time for another Beard Blog. Let me get the stats out of the way first. I have had the beard for 66 weeks and 457 days. With that out of the way I have to say that the last couple of weeks I have thought about shaving my beard off. I don’t know really why this is, maybe just seeing some pictures without it or maybe I just have tired of how scruffy it looks. I see people with some great beards and I guess I thought by this point it would have filled out better. Don’t get me wrong it is better than I would have guessed when I started and sometimes doesn't look half bad. However, now I just wish it looked better that is all. Anyway, I will not be cutting it in the near future; it wouldn’t be until spring that I would consider doing it. Well, below are the pictures since my last Beard Blog over two weeks ago.

Day 447 @ the Great Channels of Virginia.

Day 453 with the SPHL Presidents Trophy...

...& Day  454 at Laurel Run Falls.

Day 457

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment