Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Some Good Asian Stir-Fried


Tuesday, we ventured to downtown Kingsport for my first visit to Stir Fry Café. I had heard of this place from friends on Facebook, but this was my first chance to visit it. Deb and I went with Terry and my Dad met some friends of theirs. We started with some crab dip, which was pretty good before ordering the main course. I thought about sashimi, but I couldn’t choose between the tuna and octopus and I need sake when eating sashimi, so I ordered the Mongolian Beef, which is stir-fried with onions green peppers, Szechuan peppers, chili peppers and white pepper mixed with an oyster soy sauce.  I had it with brown rice and it was very good. It came with a good Wonton soup, like I said good, but not the best I have had. I will say I will go back, because I need to try the sashimi.





No comments:

Post a Comment