Thursday, April 18, 2019

My Second Attempt To get To The Cabin Was More Successful


When you first don't succeed try again and that was what I did as I tried getting to the Cabin on Tuesday to do some mowing. Well, mowing isn't all I did I fire pitted, hiked, look for Morrels and did plenty of bird watching.



Like I said before on Monday, Dad and I headed over, but Big Red only got us as far as the Kingsport Walmart. Anyway, on Tuesday I made another attempt which was more successful. Since Big Red was out of action I had to drive over and park at the first gate and hike in (that is far as I want to take the Green Hornet). So, I loaded up what I needed in my old High Sierra backpack and started the one-mile trek to the Cabin.






On the way, I encountered plenty of wildflowers. Once at the Cabin I fired up the mower and got the yard cut. I then fired up the fire pit and cooked my Bison Burger on it while I ate by it.







Wednesday, I went on another Morrel hunts and found two "huge" one...not. After some bird watching, I packed up and hiked out. While it seemed I wasn't there long it was nice.












1 comment: