Friday, May 31, 2019

Buddy Is Back & There Is Going To Be Trouble


This blog on going to the Cabin was going to be the usual...but when I arrived I knew things would be different because Buddy had made a visit (or two).
Because the truck wouldn't start, I was going to have to hike the mile from the road in. Then I had to take Bax to the vet, so it made no sense to take them home so Bax and Lester went with me. After a hot hike in when I got to the Cabin, I noticed something. 




Limbs had been broken out of the front Maple trees and two of the feeders had been trash. The green one he had worked over a couple of weeks ago and I thought I had it high enough, but no he brought it and the whole limb down. I think I can salvage it, but the wood one...he splintered it.




The third one, the crappy plastic one,  was still intact, but the branch it was on was cracked, but the feeder was still hanging. So, from the damage, I knew it was Buddy, but I did have a way to definitely prove he had committed the crime...I had a trail cam nearby. I had to wait until I got home to check the surveillance footage. When I did there was Buddy, like Yogi Bear with his paws on the feeders. 
I also found another sign he was there in the yard. 









Anyway, I didn't have time to fix the green feeder as I had to mow. So, I didn't get to feed the bear...I mean birds. Anyway, there are also some photos of the rest of the time at the Cabin.





No comments:

Post a Comment