Sunday, January 19, 2020

Well Or Spring It Is All Water...January At The Cabin


As  I blogged Friday, Dad and I were back at the Cabin, in Southwest Virginia, to check on the Spring Water project...and it is a good thing we did. A pipe cracked leading from the Water Tank to the Cabin is what we found. So, we had to switch back to the Well..oh well at least we had a piped spring now.




Another thing I had to deal with this weekend was the weather. While Friday was okay, Saturday was mostly a cold rain but I did get my hike in (both days). I planned on something longer for Sunday, but the forecast was for strong winds and bitter temperatures. 





Because of that, I got up later and when I got up there was no wind to speak of and temperatures in the mid-20s. So, I settled for the same hike on Friday, the Wood Booger Ridge Loop.







No comments:

Post a Comment