Sunday, June 21, 2020

Up The Rabbit Hole On The Roans

Well, Pete here and I just got back from dominating Roan Mountain only like the Hiking Machine can do.
The Lummox will talk about sunrises and pansy stuff like that, but me it was about beating out some more AT (Appalachian Trail) miles. I got to do that, carry the Lummox, and dodge mouthbreathers. I didn't mention this yesterday, but they were thicker than flies on shit. Today, they were there, but not as many...still had my mask.
Once back at Carver's Gap I wanted to head up to the old Cloudland Hotel and the Lummox wanted to go to the Rhododendron Gardens. I was ready to head up the AT, but the Lummox was tired...wuss! 

What was great was when we got to the Rhododendron Gardens, there were hardly any blooms...the Lummox even knows it sucked balls. We did hike another 2.5 miles to Roan High Bluff, now that was good shit. Well, that is all I am out bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment