Sunday, August 1, 2021

Rain, Rain Come My So You Can Ruin The Lummox Hiking Day!

Usually, I don't give you mouth breathers the privilege of two blogs in consecutive days, but I can't pass on a chance to humiliate the Lummox! 
If you read yesterday's Trip Down the Rabbit Hole you know the Hiking Machine was shredding mile on the AT at Mount Rogers.
Anyway, in the middle of the night, the Lummox worst fear came into camp. No not a bear or squatch, but rain. He was worried about getting wet, cold, or both. Oh, and his hopes of it stopping by morning were dashed. It was wet, sloppy, with no sunrise or views of any kind...the way the Hiking Machine likes it. Unlike me, you would think someone shit in the Lummox cereal. Lots of crying, whining, and Bellyaching... music to my ears. He is still trying to dry his stuff...nice! Well, I am out BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment