Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Old AT Is Hiking Machine Approved!

I know all of you Peteoholics are jonesing for your fix well, I was too. However, mine is getting out on the trail! What better place to get back out than the AT (Appalachian Trail). But not just the regular AT, but part of the abandoned trail above Watauga Lake. I will let the Lummox tell you all the brainy sh*t  but I will just tell you the old AT is the way it still should be... straight up and down, just the way the Hiking Machine loves!
 
Oh, since it is an old trail there are some off-trail style spots, hell yeah. The only problem was on the way back the Lummox got turned around and I had to show him the way. Anyway, it was a great day, and that was carrying the Lummox. Well, with that said I am out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment