Saturday, May 28, 2022

Flying Over The Spring Green In Scott County


As Pete already elaborated on our trip last week to the Cabin in Southwest Virginia.
When not mowing I ran the drone a couple of times. First last Wednesday it was not just sunset, but also another taking the drone to the FAA limit. 




Then on Friday morning, it was a hike and another drone run. This time I launched from Wood Booger Ridge and took it out to a point where I could see the Cabin from at least a thousand feet. When doing this I got another warning of a weak signal. I think one of the many reasons was the trees had fully leafed out. After I brought it back overhead I accidentally took it to its highest elevation from the ground (not overall that was Camp Creek Bald). 




Oh, I forgot one thing, Dad thought he had killed a Carpenter Bee and one of our Porch Lizards, a Five-Lined Skink, found it and decided it was dinner. Well, it wasn't dead, which I think the lizard liked better anyway/



Still, it was a fun time and I think deep down Pete loves the drone...


More Photos: SmugMug & Google Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment