Thursday, May 26, 2022

If I Waited On The Lummox I Would Be A Grey Hare!



You know that old saying..."s**t or get off the pot? Well, that describes the Lummox most of the time and his blog this time! The Peteoholic wants to know about my latest adventures and the first was almost a week ago at the Cabin. I shredded trail up to Wood Booger Ridge so he could run that stupid drone. 



Well, the next outing was Tuesday and it was to Buffalo Mountain Park (Johnson City). For the Lummox, it was about pansy wildflowers and running that drone, but for the Hiking Machine....crushing trail? Up to Huckleberry Ridge, then Tip Top, and finally White Rocks. But, the best park fording creeks on the Noggin Trail. Yeah, I had to carry the Lummok because the baby didn't want his feet but I got my paws right in the water...HELL YEAH! Well, that is about it, so I'm out BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment