Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Pete Week Like A Hiking Machine



Boy! What a great week, one fit for a Hiking Machine! That's why I didn't do this when I got back yesterday as I was tired from carrying Dead Weight, but I'm here today to give a brief overview of the week. As I already mentioned the Lummox did a walk of shame after tapping out at Grandfather Mountain but making it, somewhat, right at the Roans. 

After getting back last Wednesday it was onto the Cabin on Thursday. Then Friday I carried plenty of weight to Devil's Bathtub in Scott County part of the JNF (Jefferson National Forest). While not very long it is Hiking Machine worthy. 

Then Saturday I made a public appearance for all the Peteoholics at the TCC High Knob Naturalist Rally. They wanted me to lead a hike, but  I didn't want to mingle with hundreds of mouthbreathers, so I declined. But I did some hiking around High Knob Lake and to the summit. 

Then I got to do even more hiking Monday and Tuesday. Well, that's about covers it...the Lummox will eventually have more on all of this. Anyway, you know the drill, I'm out...BITCHES!




No comments:

Post a Comment