Friday, March 10, 2023

After Three Years The RONA Finally Caught Me


It's March and I was hoping to blog about reaching the three-year mark COVID-free. Well, the "RONA" had other ideas as somehow I became infected in late February. I took paxlovid so I wasn't surprised when I got COVID rebound. The last few days have I felt I'm past the worst (as of writing I'm still positive). I had all the COVID shots and boosters, and I still masked, used hand sanitizer, and avoided crowds for extended periods. That is why I think I must have picked it up at a car dealership in Kingsport. Dad and Terry went to pick-up a new vehicle and I sat in the lobby of the dealership, except for an Asian couple, it was a room full of mouthbreathers. Anyway, how I got it was immaterial because I got it.
It was a long three years as this week was when the world was turned topsy-turvy by the coronavirus. I'm thankful it was three years late with vaccines and treatments, unlike those dark days of March 2020. But I'm going to add that even taking paxlovid I was still pretty sick and I don't want the RONA again! Oh, and Pete has been impossible...



No comments:

Post a Comment