Monday, February 2, 2015

Beard Blog: Five Months Or 22 Weeks



This week’s Beard Blog marks the five month marker or the completion of my 22nd week for those scoring at home. I have mentioned that growing the beard has been less difficult than I originally thought. One of the things I did when I started was to look on the Internet on how to take care of a beard. One secret I found was to use conditioner. I will admit I seldom used conditioner before growing the beard. However, I think this is why I think it doesn’t bother me (itch and stuff) because I use conditioner on it couple of times a week and it seems to work. I will say that my beard really never gets itchy. With that said here are this week’s photos for the Beard Blog.

Day 132 with a cannon at Little Kennesaw Mtn.

Secret of my success.

Day 136

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment