Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Morning At The Denist, Hanging Out At The Mall & A Little Hiking in Jonesborough & Greeneville


Tuesday was a full day for sure. I begin the day at Cannon Family Dental where I was waterboarded (no it wasn't really that bad) during my first teeth cleaning in a decade. Because of that it was "oh no not the Ultra Sonic."


After going to the Natural Foods Market we headed to the Johnson City Mall to meet up with Marty. He had a few DVDs for me (including some Doctor Who Audios). We then headed to Jonesborough and Persimmon Ridge Park (the one where Wetlands Water Park sits). When I scheduled my dentist appointment for 9am I planned to hike afterwords. I was thinking of doing an AT hike, but when Deb wanted to come along I decided to scale it back. So, I planned to do the Persimmon Ridge Park loop that is made up of three trails Luke Carter, Walter Hopkins and John Tomko that Johnny Molloy said in his book is 2.4 miles. However, with my GPS, it turned out to be 3.3 miles.







After that we headed to Greeneville and hiked two miles on the Laughlin Memorial Hospital Trail. On this outing Deb's Mom accompanied us. Like I said above it was a full day.




No comments:

Post a Comment