Tuesday, July 16, 2019

100,000 Views & Counting!


Wow! 100,000 views I don't know if I ever thought that would happen but it has as my blog, Tales from the Wood Booger just passed this milestone.  Over that time I have produced 908 blogs. I have been doing the blog just under six years (I know it started official in March of 2013 but it didn't start rolling until December) which means in that time I have averaged 16,666 views a year. The blog also averages 1,449 views a month and 338 a week, not bad. The peak for the blog was April of 2017 with 7,918. While the numbers are down from then I am averaging about 1,500 views a month, about the overall average. The blog with the most views is Once Viking Mountain, Always Camp Creek Bald with 1786. For the record, the blog with the least amount is Getting Lost at Bays Mountain Park at five. So, to everyone who has viewed my blog a big thanks and I am looking forward to the next blog at half-a-million!


1 comment: