Saturday, July 13, 2019

No Air Makes For Hot Days At The Cabin...Also Dad Saw One Of Our Bears


It was three warm days at the Cabin at the end of the week, but it could have been hotter. Actually, Thursday wasn't too bad as it rained on us most of the way to Fort Blackmore, but slowed once we got over there.  It was a good thing as the air conditioner went out, so the first night was spent under ceiling fans. The repair guys did come to fix it on Friday and got it running. Good thing as it got really hot Friday afternoon, it was 84 in the Cabin when it came on.





The other big news was Dad saw one of our bears. The reason I say that was Dad said he was small and the one that tore down the bird feeder wasn't as seen on the trail cam (except for one picture which showed a smaller one). So, I don't think the larger one is Buddy this smaller one might be. I had fixed the trail cam, I rushed to put it up. I decided to recharge the batteries the next day because I just wanted it up. Well, when I took it down I found out I hadn't put an SD card in! But I did see some deer.





Also on Friday morning, I did a short hike, around two miles, just to get out. Anyway, it was three, sometimes hot but, good days at the Cabin.









No comments:

Post a Comment