Sunday, December 29, 2019

It Was Spring At The Cabin More Ways Than (Part) One


It is Springtime at the Cabin in Southwest Virginia. No, I am not talking about the unnatural temperatures the last couple of days. What I am talking about is the project at the Cabin...connecting the Spring to the house. 







Dad had gone over Thursday with Terry and I went up Friday to relieve her, so I missed them bring the tank in. But I got up in time to help the people putting it in (a little). I did a little more Saturday, but we hit a stopping point and for that reason, this blog is part one. We are heading back Monday and coming back New Year's Eve where I will do part two. 






Oh, I did get some hiking in. I went out Friday evening and went over Russell and Robert Knobs to watch the sunset. This morning I did an early hike up to Gillenwater Ridge and back. However, sadly no fire pitting had to move it for the track hoe. 













No comments:

Post a Comment