Thursday, December 26, 2019

Another Yuletide Hike On Boxing Day


For those who don't know, today is Boxing Day and I got to do a bonus Yule Hike, this time on the Tacoma Creation Health Nature Trail in Greeneville.


I was going to meet my friends Glen and Donna for dinner, but I had a little time so I decided to get a quick hike in. It has been a while since I have hiked here, over two years. At that time some things had changed and not for the good. There are these Life Coach signs and benches that have letters on them that correspond with the sign. Well, some of these had been vandalized as the letters on the bench have gone missing.




Besides that, the trail was still a nice 12-mile loop with views of Camp Creek Bald and the Bald Mountains. It was good as I got to burn off some of that Roast Beast.




No comments:

Post a Comment