Monday, September 21, 2020

Cold, Wind Or The Frost Of Night Doesn't Slow Down THE Hiking Machine!


Pete the Hiking Machine here and I just got back from a backpack to Coldsprings Mountain...HELL YEAH!
We hiked from Jones Meadow up and over the views of Big Firescald Knob and to Jerry's Cabin Shelter (my favorite place to stay). Here we got water which I hauled up carrying the Lummox.
After setting up camp we watched the Sun go down and when it did it got cold, just how I like it. Not the Lummox he whined about being cold and windy all night.


In the morning it was brisk and there was a little frost. But by the way, the Lummox will tell it later it was a foot of snow. It was now that he informed me that we weren't staying another night because it was going to be cold and he was sore. This is why I am the Hiking Machine and he is the Hiking Lightweight...wuss! Still, I got to visit Blackstack and White Rock Cliffs. All-in it was some good shit and with that, I am out...BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment