Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween At My Waterfall... Pete's Branch!


Pete here, and it is Halloween and for me that means hiking!
I will let the Lummox talk about the other side of Halloween, but to me it means getting on the trail. Last year it rained and the Lummox said he was under the weather, but I have my doubts. Anyway to make up for missing last year this Halloween we went to one of my favorite places, my waterfall... Pete's Branch Falls.
It is obvious why I love this destination I mean it is in the name. It also is aroubd four miles, has good elevation gain and a lot of creek crossings, just how I like it.  So, I have to give kudos to the Lummox, well except for bring that damn mouthbreathing Screamer along! 


On the way out he got excited about some nasty ass llamas. I guess he relates because they are as ugly as him.
Anyway, all of this was good shit. So, Happy Halloween, because I am out...BITCHES!


1 comment: