Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Time For COVID Shot Number Two...Just Remember Get Vaccinated Too!

I am interrupting Day 2 of the hiking blog in the Cherokee National Forest from last week for a post on getting my second COVID-19 Vaccine shot in Greeneville today.
I am using my 15-minute wait to write this blog. It is hard to believe but it has been three weeks since my Pfizer Vaccine. Not much has changed except I realized even more so it is of the greatest imperative that everyone gets vaccinated. This is just the hard truth, but this pandemic isn't going to be brought under control unless we do. The new variants are causing a surge in cases not just here but all over the world. People are still dying in far too great of numbers and this crisis is far from over. When cases get out of control we get new variants, which means this can make the vaccines less effective. It's science people!
So, let me just finish by saying there are no trackers in the vaccines and it's not the "Mark of the Beast." Once vaccinated you still need to social distance and wear a mask. The vaccine can save your life, but your mask can save someone else's!

No comments:

Post a Comment