Saturday, April 3, 2021

Wildflowers Of March 2021

It is the first month of Spring and that means it is time for the annual March Wildflower blog. I will admit I expected a few more wildflowers this year, compared to 2020, because last March was interrupted by the start of the COVID Pandemic. So, after mid-March last year, the only place I was able to observe specimens was St. Clair, but I didn't have that excuse. Again in March of 2021 most of the wildflowers came from the backyard, here at St. Clair. However, I did get my first COVID-19 Vaccine...I just like to throw that in there. Just to add the cover photo is Honey Bee on Plum Tree and the bottom one is Bloodroot. Anyway, here are the wildflowers of March 2021...

Squibb Creek Falls Trail, Cherokee National Forest (03-11)

Fan Clubmoss

Shining Clubmoss


St. Clair, TN (03-20)

Hyacinth

Wild Plum

Dwarf Cinquefoil

Purple Dead Nettle

Field Speedwell

Blue Violet (Multi-Color)

Chickweed

Plum Tree

Two Dandilion

Virginia Winged Rockcress

Blue Violet (Multi-Color)

Hyacinth (Pink, Purple & White)

Daffodils

Field Pansies


Greeneville, TN (03-23)

Callery Pear

The Cabin, Ft. Blackmore, VA (03-24)

Field Pansy

Daffodil

Blue Violets

Dandilion

Yellow Fruit Horsegentian

No comments:

Post a Comment