Tuesday, April 27, 2021

April's Supermoon Is The Pink Moon

For those who didn't know April's Supermoon, the Pink Moon, was last night. This was the second of the year (the first the Worm Moon) and in a row of 2021 as May and June will feature Supermoons too. Here is NASA's definition of this phenomenon. I had heard about this a few days ago but actually forgot. Then I read out about it's I was headed to bed. So, I made sure I could see it and went outside for a look...beautiful! Remember you can still see it for a few more days.

Here are some of the Full Moons of 2021 (Super in bold)...

April 26 -- Pink moon

May 26 -- Flower moon

June 24 -- Strawberry moon

July 23 -- Buck moon

August 22 -- Sturgeon moon

September 20 -- Harvest moon

October 20 -- Hunter's moon

November 19 -- Beaver moon

December 18 -- Cold moon

No comments:

Post a Comment