Saturday, April 2, 2022

Four Hikes In Five Days Softens my View Of The Lummox...Sort Of!

 Yes, I have a hate and loathe relationship with the Lummox. Then he will do something where he is almost alright and he did that with four hikes in five days. The first was that one to Pinnacle Mountain and then three hikes on our trip this weekend to the Cabin...HELL YEAH! Thursday we went looking for these stupid mushrooms. It was a win-win for me...I got to hike and the Lummox struck out, HAHA! Then Friday, I will forgive not going up my Knob because we did the SuperLoop. I didn't mind him playing with that stupid drone. I didn't know it was April Fools Day as it's always that with the Lummox! Then this morning the Lummox wanted to go up to take pictures of the sunrise, but I got to go out before dark with temperatures in the 20s...NICE! Well, Peteaholics the Hiking Machine is out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment