Friday, April 8, 2022

It Is Sunrise Drone Fun At The Cabin

Late last week it was back to the Cabin which also means in and above Southwest Virginia. On Thursday, Pete and I went Morrel Hunting which was a big zero. The wind and cloud cover made it feel like the first of March instead of the end. 

Thursday highlights

Then I headed on Friday morning for a hike on the Superloop, which clocks in around four miles. While it was breezy I still got an opportunity to launch the drone. While it had been windy since we arrived on Thursday it died down late Friday and I got to view the sunset from the drone. 

Drone Friday

Birds at the Cabin

Sunset

While that was cool what I really wanted to do was take the drone up for sunrise. So, I headed up on a cold Saturday morning (27 degrees), but with little wind. Because I got an early start I headed up to Wood Booger Ridge and it was well worth the trip. 

Sunrise!

Morning vista

More drone selfies


No comments:

Post a Comment