Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Shredding Trail In Three Days Like The Hiking Machine Does!

You might be wondering what happened to Day Two on Camp Creek Bald? Well, I didn't have time because I was doing what a Hiking Machine does... crushing trail in Southwest Virginia! So, first about Saturday, the Lummox just wanted to play with his stupid drone, but because of the wind, he couldn't. So, I drug the Lummox down and did what I do best...SHREDDING TRAIL! It was White Rocks to start the day and then Big Firescald Knob and Blackstack Cliffs. This is what a Hiking Machine loves!

Then Sunday, the Lummox and I went over the Cabin so he could mow. Because of that it would be Monday before I got on the trail. While the Lummox was worried about mushrooms I was ripping up knobs and carrying the Lummox because he had a hurt foot...what a wuss! Because of rain and his foot there was no hiking yesterday, but I did get some Hiking Machine approved time on the trail and grinded in three states (TN, NC, VA) in three days...NICE! Anyway, with that I'm out BITCHES!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment