Saturday, April 16, 2022

The Only Good Friday Is On The Trail Because I HATE EASTER!

 

I have said this before...I HATE EASTER! People will call me a stupid Easter Bunny, singing that sh***y song "Here comes Peter Cottontail". I don't hop down some stupid bunny trail, I crush miles on trails like the AT (Appalachian Trail)! This is just what I did Friday and it wasn't Good Friday because of some stupid holiday. It was a "Good Friday" because I got to shred trail because I'm THE HIKING MACHINE! I will even forgive the Lummox for not going camping. Even though it wasn't the hardest place (Mill Ridge) it still is the AT! Oh, one more thing I have a new verse for that stupid song..."Here comes the Hiking Machine, shredding the AT!" Now that's more like it, HELL YEAH! Anyway, I'm out BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment