Thursday, June 23, 2022

Three Days On The Roans & A Crashed Drone...Just Two Sweet!



Well, since the Lummox isn't going to get to this I guess I must. Early this week I dragged the Lummox off the couch and to the Roans for two nights (three days) on the balds...HELL YEAH! On Monday we first went up to the Roan (Rhododendron) Gardens. We hiked the AT (Appalachian Trail) to the Roan High Shelter and my trip was made here as the Lummox crashed his drone. I was hoping it was out of action, but he got it working, but it was still funny! 


We stayed the night at Jane Bald and then moved on to one of my favorite places...Grassy Ridge Bald on Tuesday. I had to laugh again someone was at his campsite. But the guy Lynn was cool and said we could set up. His mutt was too bad either (better than that slobbering Bax). 


Then on Wednesday, I had to load the Lummox on my back and carry him back to Carvers Gap as he whined all the way. I could have stayed longer, but the Lummox wanted to go home on Monday, so it was back to hell...I mean cultivation. Well, that is all Peteoholics so there is just one more thing. I'm out...BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment