Thursday, July 6, 2023

Another Trip As Crew Leader To My AT Section

HELL YEAH! I'm back and all my Peteoholics can rejoice as I have more trail knowledge to my loyal followers. I was back on the AT (Appalachian Trail) directing more trail maintenance. I wear so many hats the Hiking Machine just added a new one Crew Leader. Heading up for trail maintenance I know it will be a long day. Besides the gear and weed eater, which was heavier than the last time I had an additional 200 pounds of winning, crying wuss! Yes, I'm describing the Lummox and that brings me to the other guy in our crew...Dennis. He is the opposite of the Lummox, he can hike like a machine (but not THE Machine) and had a cool weed eater, better than that electric one I had to carry for the Lummox. It ended up to me to help Dennis cut down the weeds on the trail and around the shelter. 

A Course I did weeding old school rabbit style. Once finished I had to listen to the Lummox whine about being tired and thirsty on the way back. I told him if he was as thirsty as he said, just be a man (because he can't be a Hiking Machine Rabbit) and drink from one of the many puddles on the way back. But, "I might get sick" is what the Kummox said. Well, s**t then stop complaining about being thirsty, it's enough to drive one psycho, crazy, or both!. Anyway, with that I am signing off which means I'm out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment