Thursday, July 13, 2023

Buddy Sighting On Mowing Trip To The Cabin

 

Early this week I had to travel to the Cabin in Scott County, Va to do some mowing and I got a surprise...a visit from Buddy the Bear.

This was overnight that had a quick turnaround. I got over just after lunch on Monday and left Tuesday morning. With the new mower, I got that done with no problem. I had to cook dinner and got some drone time. 





Early the next morning I was loading the jeep and I looked down the road and spotted something black it didn't take but a few seconds to realize it was our resident bear, Buddy. I thought I might have caught a glimpse of him while mowing, but this was him right there in the road. I decided to run in and get my camera (you never have it ready when needed), but I thought he probably would head into the woods and I would miss him. But low and behold he was just sauntering down the road. Yelled, "Hey bear" and he stopped and look back. I did it a second time and again the same result. However, on the third he just ignored me and he disappeared down the road. What a way to start the day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment