Monday, July 17, 2023

The Hiking Machine Honored By The CMC (But Not The Lummox)...

 


Hi all my Peteoholics, on Sunday I was in Asheville with my people...the Carolina Mountain Club (CMC) members for the 100th Anniversary. Yeah, I know plenty of people were in awe of the Hiking Machine, but the day wasn't about me. It was great to talk shop with Paul and others. Oh yeah, the Lummox came along which was a little embarrassing because a lot of people in the club had seen how big a baby he is. Someone asked, "Why do you call him the Lummox?" I replied that is the best thing I can refer to him in public. I was also presented an award for 50 Hours of work on my section of the AT (Appalachian Trail) too bad they didn't have one for the Lummox. Crying at the shelter doesn't constitute work. 

Also, while I did a hike the Lummox looked at flowers, checked out perfume he needs, and hung out with another wuss, Woody's Owl! It was a great day with trail people who were close to my level, unlike you know who. Well with that I'm done, so I big I'm out...BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment