Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Beard Blog: Week 39 - Stanley Cup Final Edition


Yes, I know it is Wednesday and the Beard Blog is late. I expected to be in Tennessee by now, but my apartment flooded, last week. We had a monsoon last Tuesday that soaked part of both our bedrooms. I thought I had it under control, but then early Monday morning (about 3 am) the skies opened again and I awoke at around 4 am to find my carpet soaked to my bed, so I am now sleeping in the living room and our bedrooms smell like a swamp. Let me just say we are in the process of moving out. Oh, it is also the first night of the Stanley Cup Final as my Blackhawks prepare to battle Tampa Bay. I have seen way to many storms and so Chicago needs to short out the Lighting. Anyway it is almost game-time, GO HAWKS!!!

Day 253: On Springer Mountain...


...& at Three Forks.

Day 257

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment