Sunday, June 28, 2015

Finshing The Day With A Fire & A Visit From Oskar

I blogged already about the first part of my day at the reunion in Virginia, but I spent my evening enjoying two of my favorite pastimes, building a fire and partaking of a few adult beverages. I have to say I really enjoy setting and watching "Caveman TV." I have built a few fires in my Dad's fire pit, even though I haven't had much time this summer. Since the weather was so nice? I decided tonight to sit by the fire. This evening building the fire wasn't too hard as the dry air makes it easier. I also made some dark chocolate smores...yummy. Making my fire even better I had a selection of beers from my favorite brewery Oskar Blues. I started with Mama's Little Yella Pils, then Dale's Pale Ale, then the Pinner IPA and the mack daddy the Ten Fidy and rounding out the evening an Old Chub. Nothing could be finer than beers from Carolina!

No comments:

Post a Comment