Sunday, March 13, 2016

New Curtain Has Risen For Old Stage Restaurant

This morning I had breakfast with some of my oldest friends  (Glen & Donna) at the Old Stage Restaurant in Greeneville. From a sign outside this is a new location for the Old Stage Restaurant., next to Popcorn Video on the 11E Bypass. Anyway, this was my first visit to any incarnation of the restaurant. Donna had eaten lunch here before so she said it was pretty good.  I had the Western Omelette which had ham, bacon, sausage, onion, tomato, green onions, mushrooms and a side of salsa. I also had gravy and biscuits and it was all very good., but the omelette was the best. I have to agree with Glen that I could do with out the religious music, but it was Sunday morning. However the best part was catching up with Glen and Donna it was a good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment