Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter You Need To Decided On A Day


It is Easter...well that is what the calendar says. Don’t get me wrong I have nothing against Easter. As a kid I loved to color and hunt eggs and get Easter Baskets with candy. I also remember some wonderful family Easter dinners. At one time Easter was a least third maybe even second on the holiday calendar. While I know it is still important to some, but for me it might not even be in the Top Five of my holiday list. I think on of the main reasons is they keep moving it around. This year it was in March, but just two years ago it was in mid-to-late April (420 to be exact). 

Lamb roast from 2014.

So, I think they just need to find one day for Easter let’s say in early April. I know, I know all of the religious stuff, but that is just my opinion on how to make it more popular. Hey I am not the only one who thinks this. It is better than what Pete, my hiking rabbit, would do and get rid of it all together (he hates Easter). Anyway, Deb and I had a nice Easter dinner. Since Dad and Terry decided to stay in Virginia we scaled back the dinner. We had lamb steaks (mine with schezuan pepper rub) roasted potatoes with onion and carrots and green beans. Since I have been sick no wine, just grape juice. So I hope everybody had a nice Pagan Fertility Day.

Our dinner

Lamb steaks

Roasted potatoes

Dinner...

...& desert

No comments:

Post a Comment