Friday, February 3, 2017

Another New Way To Make Coffee


A while back (April of 2014) I blogged about getting an old Espresso Marker, which gave me four different ways to make coffee (Drip Pot, Keurig & Percolator) but just recently I added a fifth a French Press. I had always heard these made a good cup of coffee and I thought about getting one, but when my Mr. Coffee went out it made me think it would be good to have one that wasn't electric here in St. Clair. That is because my good Percolator and also my Espresso Marker are in Greeneville at Deb's Mom's. I got a Bodum French Press and I will say that it does make an excellent cup of coffee. Oh, and for the record I didn't use Folgers, but a Dark Roast Sumatra.

Grind te beans...course.

Put in coffee grounds.

Add water...wait four minutes.

Put on top & lower plunger.

Now ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment