Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Live Blog: New Car Camping Tent

Since I want to do some car camping, and  I got a bigger tent, a six person. It is a Kelty (like my backpacking tent), which was on sale and I got in from REI in two days. It took a little work but I got it pitched.

4 comments:

  1. Experience the great outdoors with our premium camping tents, designed for adventurers and nature lovers. Crafted from durable, weather-resistant materials, these tents provide reliable shelter in any condition. Whether you’re camping in the mountains, forests, or beaches, enjoy hassle-free setup with user-friendly assembly.

    Outdoor Camping Tent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post about car camping and tent setup! Car camping can be a fantastic way to enjoy the outdoors while keeping essential gear close at hand. Choosing suitable tents can make a big difference in comfort, convenience, and protection during a camping trip. Thanks for sharing your experience and insights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your experience with car camping! It’s always interesting to see new tent setups and practical ideas for making outdoor adventures more comfortable. Choosing durable and weather-resistant tents is important for a great camping experience. Looking forward to reading more of your outdoor gear reviews and adventures!

    ReplyDelete