Thursday, March 19, 2020

No Coronavirus Down The Rabbit Hole (But Not For The Rest Of Us)**


Alright, bitches, Pete here and I am sitting around as the Lummox hides in terror because of this coronavirus stuff. I am no scientist, but I don't know what all the fuss is about. I mean it doesn't affect rabbits, especially the Hiking Machine! Unlike the Lummox who is washing his hands and using hand sanitizer, you won't see the hiking Machine wasting his time with that crap. I can't believe the ATC (Appalachian Trail Conservancy) is telling people they shouldn't thru-hike. If it was me I would be out there because I can't catch this virus from an airport or something. Which means I can't spread it on the trail, or to trail angels or to trail towns. I can see a pansy like the Lummox staying home, but not the Hiking Machine! So, all you thru-hikers listen to what I say not what I would do. Anyway, Pete out, but I will be back on the trail soon...BITCHES!


**The opinions of Pete are his & don't reflect the views of Tales from the Wood Booger. Social Distancing & Sheltering in Place are not to just protect you but others who are the most vulnerable. Remember we are all part of society and have a moral obligation to look out for the most at risk. Also, wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap & water and use hand santizer...please stay safe everyone.**

COVID-19 Links:
CDC
WHO
CNN Live Updates
ATC
The Trek


No comments:

Post a Comment