Monday, March 9, 2020

Another AT Section Is A Day Down The Rabbit Hole

Hello to all of you Peteoholics the Hiking Machine here as I spent the day on the AT (Appalachian Trail) hiking, no I mean carrying Lummox.


We got a shuttle from Uncle Johnny's at Chesota up to Spivey Gap. I love Uncle Johnny's because it is full of REAL hikers like me. Our driver, Doug, could see I was an AT veteran, but I think he was concerned about the Lummox. He should I worry about him. I am glad the Lummox waited until Doug was gone before crying..." it's cold and 11 miles, that's too much."

At No Business Knob Shelter, we ate lunch with some backpackers who passed us because of guess who? The Lummox! However, we finally got done and I was ready to keep going, but the Lummox not so much. Anyway, that is all for now...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment